Sonntag, Dezember 14, 2008

Two funny details that I forgot to add

1. Seeing some American tourists in the Stuttgart Weihnachtsmarkt caused me to start laughing uncontrollably. They were three young guys wearing sweatshirts and baseball caps. Just hearing their nasally accents struck me as so funny. "I think this might be a better place to take a pitcher, cuz the sun's behind us..."

2. When we were in the Bahnhof, Alex started telling me (in English) that when he was little, he used to love to go look at the high-speed trains with his grandfather. He said, "We had some... some... minature trains. So it was really cool for me to see the big trains, because I had the... mino ones. my-no. No, mee-no. No! Mini!" Sonja and I started laughing, and he said sadly (in German), "You never say my-no?"

3 Kommentare:

Artemis hat gesagt…

awwww this made me very happy!!! I'm adding this to Liz's cute list!!!!!

charlotte hat gesagt…

how do you say cute in german?

margot hat gesagt…

süß!