Sonntag, Februar 24, 2008

Five New Yorkers who wear the same color every day

Here it is. I think Stephin Merritt's interview is the best, personally, but I'm also quite fond of the kelly green lady (who seems the craziest.)

In other events, the concert I attended last week has completely rekindled my love for the Magnetic Fields. I bought Get Lost a couple days ago, and I can't get enough of it. I think it's absolutely perfect, and I want to learn all the songs on my ukulele.
Here's a special sample of Pantone 292 for you to enjoy. Personally, I'm a little disappointed, because I remember it as a little darker, with less red in it - more like Pantone 2728.

2 Kommentare:

charlotte hat gesagt…

tomorrow or the day after=cb
!!!!!

margot hat gesagt…

i can't wait! i'm so excited. and nervous.