Samstag, Februar 23, 2008

Today I got my nose pierced! Sorry, you've probably already seen this picture on me mum's blog. I went first, so I wouldn't see my vampire friend get a needle stuck through her nose. It was very strategic.



Here's my vampire friend. Note that her mom is looking away.



To answer some questions you might have, it hardly hurt at all (I actually didn't notice when the guy pierced it, because it felt like a small pinch) but I'm nervous about it getting infected. I don't think it will, though. The guy who did it was very nice, and the place looked clean. He actually does studs, too (good news for Miss Gliss) but I got a ring because I've heard it's a lot cleaner. I like it. It aches a little now, but not too much.

3 Kommentare:

charlotte hat gesagt…

wow! that's really exciting. it looks great on your mom's blog.

Artemis hat gesagt…

That first picture looks absolutely beautiful. The green of your coat and the red and blue of your scarf against that guy's tattoes is really quite gorgeous.

margot hat gesagt…

yeah, it's an interesting picture, isn't it?