Montag, Februar 18, 2008

Plans for next year

Just a little update about my plans for next year! I won't know if I got the scholarship to Germany until the first week of March (this has been an extremely long month.) I had to send my AFS representative a couple things I didn't put in my application, like a photocopy of my passport, my pulse, etc, and by the time everything was in, Iceland and Sweden had filled up. My AFS guy asked me if I still wanted Finland (my third choice,) and I said no, I'd prefer Germany. So my application has been sent to Germany, and unless they refuse it for some reason (which is unlikely,) that's where I'm heading! Knowing where I'm going has taken about 80% of the stress away from waiting to hear from Congress-Bundestag.
I can say, basically, guten Tag and guten Morgen. And:

ich bin, wir sind
du bist, ihr seid
er/sie/es ist, sie/Sie sind

4 Kommentare:

Artemis hat gesagt…

Germany won't take you! You're friends with a jewish person! haha! just kidding!!!

charlotte hat gesagt…

isn't there one pronoun that has to be capitalized? maybe ihr?

margot hat gesagt…

adrienne -- if they refuse me, i'll know why! (actually, i bet if i were jewish my chances of getting the scholarship would be much better...) charlotte -- i don't think so (although i could be wrong) because the formal "you" is Sie, the third person plural, and i think that's the only one that's capitalized.

charlotte hat gesagt…

ah, oui.