Freitag, Februar 01, 2008

A day in the life

Here's an example of a typical lunch conversation:

Charlotte: Hi, everyone! My name is Frenchell.

Rafa: Hello, Frenchell! What a funny name. That's what my friends in high school used to call their French class because they hated it so much.

Charlotte: Oh, really? My mom used to call her French class Frenchell too!

Rafa: Is your mom's name Charlotte McDonald?

Charlotte: Yes, it is!

Rafa: She used to be one of my best friends in high school, before I went to jail. Do you want to get some lunch and talk about old times?

Charlotte: Sorry, I have to go to horrible never-ending flute practice that my mom is making me do, just because she never played the flute when she was a girl. It's horrible!

Rafa: Oh, I'm sorry, Frenchell.

Keine Kommentare: