Donnerstag, Februar 23, 2006

Ezra and my dad are still in California (I haven't talked to them much, but I think they've had a grand time so far.) I've been doing lots of really fun stuff since they've been gone. Yesterday Janet and Miss Glissando took me out to lunch at Tandoor, and then Miss Glissando picked out some new glasses, and then we got bubble tea. After that, we went back to Miss Glissando's house, played a word game that I can't remember the name of, and watched Rent. It was good fun.
Today we're going to Cambridge! Hoo-ray!

1 Kommentar:

charlotte hat gesagt…

such good fun! myword is the game you were thinking of. you know what else is on the rent dvd? a documentary about making it! isn't that tasty? it's called "no day but today". can you say cheesy name? can you say it in hindi? well, me neither. hope both of you (and your grandparents) are rockin' out in cambridge.

jpvfbgm