Mittwoch, Februar 08, 2006

Here are some things you should know about me:

1. When I said I don't usually like fantasy books, I didn't mean to offend Ezra or Artemis (who love fantasy books) or anyone else. I like The Magician's Assistant, The Little Prince, and Coraline very much indeed.

2. I'm not vegan, but I really wish I was, both because I don't believe in eating animals, and because dairy usually makes me feel really stuffed up and sick. (Maybe I'm allergic to it.) I've tried to be vegan, but I can never stick to it.

3. I deleted my first bio because it was too depressing. I was in a really bad mood when I wrote it.

4. I hope you apprecitate my photo, because it took me a terrible long time to get it! It refused to work, even after I had done a number of things to it, including saving it, editing it on Adobe Photoshop, and posting it on both LiveJournal and Blogger (so I could copy it from there.)

5. I have been playing the piano for a year and a half. I like it most of the time.

6. For a short time in March, I will be taking dance six days a week. (Modern on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and Scottish on Tuesday and Sunday.)

7. I don't like candy very much at all (except chocolate-covered cherries.)

8. I think Miranda July is pretty cool. I'd really like to see her movie (Me and You and Everyone We Know,) but I don't think I'm allowed to.

9. I got a new uke for Christmas. It is just lovely.

10. The painting in our kitchen of the woman and the bugs is so frightening!

Good morning.

6 Kommentare:

Enoch hat gesagt…

Zoe, I truly adore your newest blog. It's quite fantastic. Because I work in a high-tech ultra-secretive corporation, I was not allowed to view any livejournal websites (because they obviously contain dangerous subversive information). But now that you're here, I'm free to post long-winded comments whenever my time allows.

It's 9:47am on Thursday, February 9th, 2006. Good morning!

Daniel Pepice is staying with me for a few days. I told him he's welcome to crash at my apartment any time he likes, so long as he pays his way with tshirts. I think that's a fair trade, don't you? And I'll even extend that offer to you as well, although if you don't have any tshirts with which you can bribe me, perhaps you'll write a story about a rhinoceros that loses its horn and has to go buy a new one; the rhino tries on a party hat, a parking cone, a Poland Spring bottle, and a banana, all to much hilarity! It will be a grand story. Then in the end... Well, that's your job, since you're the writer and all.

Come visit soon!

I guess I should get back to "work" now. Tell Isaac that I've learned how to fly, and if he builds me a house out of legos I'll teach him.

See you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

yay! i can comment on this blogger account! yippee!

lilly

charlotte hat gesagt…

raise your hand if you wish you could write comments as well as david meiklejohn (sp?) can. {hand raised} i got up at six this morning and did math all day. isn't that sad? it acarred me for life. i'm probably growing get a horrible disease now, or something. do you always wear a tuxedo?

--ecgvdklt

margot hat gesagt…

i wish i could, too. and yes, that is quite sad. in the last two days, i have watched tv and movies for three hours. that is even sadder! it's so depressing. that's what netflix has done to me, i guess. i'm probably growing a disease too.

jdanpj

margot hat gesagt…

oh, and you spelled david meiklejohn's name correctly, i believe.

fvrbn

charlotte hat gesagt…

wow. instead of "growing get a horrible disease", i meant to say "going to get a horrible disease". doesn't that sound like david sedaris? growing a disease?

--tbizmejv