Dienstag, Februar 07, 2006

Yes, it is extremely late, and yes, I should be in bed since I have biology and writing tomorrow, but I just felt like updating my blog again. I dunno why.
Have you seen Bottle Rocket? It is a grand movie. Have you seen Rushmore? It is even better.
I'm thinking about maybe changing my name on Blogger, since I told Flora she could have Knuckles McGee for a nickname, and also, I don't really like it. Maybe I should name meself Charlotte, since it is a splendid name, only that would be confusing and weird for Miss Glissando. Maybe I should name meself Stella, or Margot, which are two names I like, or Maia, or Sissy. Or Junior. Or Darnya. Hmmm.

Good Morning.

7 Kommentare:

Artemis hat gesagt…

or dodger!!!!!!

margot hat gesagt…

yes, that is a lovely idea!

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

smile, darnya, smile!

charlotte hat gesagt…

when did you start making up names?

-lpyee

Anonym hat gesagt…

If you like the name Stella, how about Flora?

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

or fauna?

Anonym hat gesagt…

i haven't really been using knuckles mcgee, so if you wanted you could use that again, but...

lilly