Montag, Februar 20, 2006

Yesterday I had a splendid day; after we took Ezra and my dad to the airport, we went to the resturant The Friendly Toast in Portsmouth. Have any of you guys been there? It's terrific! Then we came home and watched a couple episodes of My So-Called Life, which Miss Glissando lent me. (Lent? Is that the correct word? It doesn't look right.) It's lovely, but not nearly as grand as Freaks and Geeks (so far...) Then I had social dance class, which is always terrific, and then my mom and I had dinner with David Meiklejohn at 8:30. It was the best day I've had in a while.

3 Kommentare:

Artemis hat gesagt…

That sounds like such a whimsicial day!!!was it? and what kind of food do they serve at this restaurant i have never heard of...?

margot hat gesagt…

all kinds. it has a huge menu, and has lots of different sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and more. it's very cool.

charlotte hat gesagt…

lent. no, i'm no sure it sounds right. i'm afraid the correct word is 'hunt'.

zkoxzriu