Donnerstag, Februar 09, 2006

Yesterday, we got a scanner! Isn't that incredible? It's so amazing how you can put images on the computer. Now we can make our own greeting cards, too. It should be fun.
What else is new? Well... Ezra and my dad are going to California in a couple weeks. My Scottish dance class starts on Tuesday.
I rescued a bean plant from my biology class, and put it on our windowsill. The only problem is, I don't know how often to water it or anything, and I couldn't find anything about indoor bean plants online. Does anyone out there know anything about bean plants? It's an Italian string bean, and it's a seedling. It's very little. So far I have killed some basil, some crocuses, some white flowers that I can't remember the name of, and more. I would not like to add my bean plant to that list, especially since it came very close to being pulled out by the roots at biology.

Good morning.

8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

scanners are cool. sorry, i don't know almost anything about plants. maybe you could look online.

lilly

charlotte hat gesagt…

isn't this strange? i know SO much about bean plants. i am serious. they get really tall. give it about 25 milliliters of water (if that seems like too much when you measure it out, do less) and increase it after a couple of days. water it every day, i think.

--tstew

margot hat gesagt…

really? are you really serious? thanks. i don't think i have any device that could measure milliliters, but i did water it after i read your comment, but i didn't give it too much, because my biology teacher told me to be sure not to overwater it. it looks like it's doing ok.

margot hat gesagt…

sorry, i know that sounds incredibly weird, but i typed it extremely fast.

charlotte hat gesagt…

i am indeed weious. meant to say serious there. it didn't sound weird at all. we learned about plants last year. there was this one girl who tried seven different plants and they all died.

--angei

margot hat gesagt…

huh? i don't understand that.

Enoch hat gesagt…

I think he meant "Scan some posts"?

margot hat gesagt…

oh! i see.