Mittwoch, März 01, 2006

Yes, I know I haven't written forever. I'm sorry, folks.... Can you walk forever? Can you say that word, forever? Forever, hey!
Did y'all have a nice vacation? I did, although mine wasn't as eventful as my dad and Isaac's. I hung out with my mum, went to Cambridge, and watched a ton of movies, including Moulin Rouge, Monsoon Wedding, Lost In Translation, Rent (one and a half times,) and a whole lot of My So-Called Life, which I am liking better and better. In fact, we have finished the three DVDs that Miss Glissando lent us. Splendid. We need to get Ezra caught up, though. What fun. I am writing in short, choppy sentences.
What else? I had writing class yesterday, and I turned in a fabulous essay I wrote on McDonald's. I had the best time writing it. I also had biology, which involved examining chicken eggs. We worked in pairs, and I made Devyn do most of it. I felt bad, but eggs really gross me out. They're like fish: very nice to eat, but still absolutely disgusting. Not as disgusting as McDonald's, though!
Oh... I haven't been wishing all of my happy blogging friends good morning lately. I could go back and edit my posts, and add in all the good mornings, but I'm not going to.

Good morning!

3 Kommentare:

Artemis hat gesagt…

Good Morning to you too!!!!!!!

charlotte hat gesagt…

can i wread (read) your mcdonald's essay when you get it back?

-jxpdb

margot hat gesagt…

yes, definitely. i'll probably get it back on tuesday. i would send it to you, but our printer is broken so i didn't type it up.

fwajsx