Freitag, März 10, 2006

My complaints and a really weird dream

Now that my mom and Ezra have finally seen the FINALE OF PROJECT RUNWAY, I can finally complain in my blog about the winner (Chloe.) She seems perfectly nice, and she's a pretty interesting character, and we have (mostly) liked her stuff all along, but I am still very SAD.
OK. I'm done complaining.
Have y'all read about my dream on me mum's blog? I dreamt that I was being chased by the police, only it wasn't the police, it was the guys from "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy," which is SO WEIRD, because I've never seen that show! Actually, I think I saw it once, a really, really long time ago. But never mind. I noticed that this van had been following me, so I started to run away from it really fast, and then it stopped and the guys got out of the van and started running after me. Then I saw this car with an open door, so I got in, and there was a woman sitting there, and i said, "They're coming after me!! Drive me to the mall!!" And she was like, "Okay," and then all the guys got on bikes and kept chasing us. And then I woke up.
I always have the weirdest dreams.

3 Kommentare:

Artemis hat gesagt…

ha! that is a weird dream......


rrknag

Enoch hat gesagt…

I had a dream last night:

Hannah was driving a car, and Daniel and I were waiting on the side of the road. When she pulled up, Daniel got in and they took off together, leaving me on a dusty road alone. But they pulled off a few hundred yards away, so I hurried to catch up. I had to climb a hill, and the ground was soggy and dark brown. When I got close, they took off again, and I watched them drive away forever.

Then I noticed that I was near a pond, and an alligator was swimming toward me. "Ooh," I thought, "This will be a great picture for my photo blog!" I went to get my camera, then realized I was sinking into a mud pit. I tried to grab onto the sides, but kept slipping. I was so frustrated and scared, and I screamed "Heelllp!" but only the alligator came to my rescue. It clomped onto my head, and I fell down to the bottom of the pit, squished on all sides by mud.

Owwwwch!

Zoe, I've had too much caffeine today. Heelllp!

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

hey, i had a dream about hannah last night! she was trying to get me to either buy something or invest in something, and she wouldn't believe me that i was too broke.