Dienstag, März 07, 2006

Did y'all watch the Oscars this year? I did, sort of, although I had to leave the party and go to bed at 9:30 (extrememly early for me.) It was fun. We drove to my grandparents' house in Cambridge on Sunday morning, and returned yesterday. The best part was our Indian food feast; I absolutely adore Indian food. It's my favourite sort of food without a doubt.
Today is Tuesday, and my autobiography class starts this afternoon. Usually I have biology at this time, but this week it has been moved to Friday. I always enjoy some extra time for the homework, although I no longer leave it until Monday night every week. My test is done, but I still have to figure out those durned notecards! Oh, well.
Eheu, tomorrow is Wednesday! Is it Wednesday? Is it? (I just felt like pretending to be Miranda July for a moment there.) Yes, it is, and that means that tomorrow is the finale of Project Runway, my latest obsession. It's not actually that stupid. In my opinion, it's much better than High School Musical, which Gabriella and Artemis loaned to us yesterday.

Good morning.

3 Kommentare:

charlotte hat gesagt…

what is it about high school musical? everybody likes it. maybe we should hunt it down!

-xmemnuf

margot hat gesagt…

that's an idea. i have no idea why it's so popular. i guess because it's about high school, and... er... doing your own thing, and all of that. actually, i didn't hate it. it was strange but fun. and it was just made for jill!

jllit

margot hat gesagt…

hehe. the word verification looked like "jill."

azmvdo