Mittwoch, März 08, 2006

Blogs are fun!

Yes, it's true! I am very glad that blogs exist, because I have a blog, and I have a little group of blogging friends, like Miss Glissando, Artemis, and Liz (my mum,) and then they each have a group of blogging friends, and so it could basically go on forever. (Forever, hey!) Also, if you use the handy blog search, you can find all sorts of interesting blogs.
That's my thought on blogs.
Also, is this text hard to read? Because if it is, I would be glad to change my template yet again. I want to make sure y'all can read this.

(And sorry about the boring link; I just wanted to try one out to see if it would work.)

4 Kommentare:

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

that's no boring link! that's GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH!

margot hat gesagt…

yes, you're right. it can be quite handy.
i love getting comments.

yitmaxu

charlotte hat gesagt…

i found a strange blog of somebody actually named charlotte mcdonald who lives in canada and seems really interested in becoming as fat as possible.

--cpqrpbs

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

where's the link, charlotte??