Sonntag, März 19, 2006

What I've been doing lately

Hmmm... what's new? Not much. That's why I haven't been updating; I have absolutely nothing to say. I finished my biology homework, which was incredibly easy, but I haven't started my writing yet. I've been working on Latin a lot, and I made a scarf a couple days ago, which was fun. It looks pretty good, except where I had to hand-sew it, which is all uneven. We watched an hour of Stop Making Sense yesterday, which is so flippin cool, especially in the beginning when David Byrne comes out with a boom box and a guitar, and does those weird dances and stuff. Also, the part when he is dancing with the lamp is pretty great. A few days ago, we watched Rock School. Don't see it.
Don't worry, I don't spend all my time watching movies. But I do find them quite enjoyable. Recently we watched Amelie, too, which I thought was fantastic.

Keine Kommentare: