Sonntag, Februar 22, 2009

I deleted that last post because it was irrelevant. My computer is fixed! Yay!

I had a great weekend. On Friday I made a German grammar poster and went to bed early and slept in Saturday morning. Saturday I went to the adorable Pforzheim library, then bought some pens and pencils because I am addicted to German school supplies. I went to Franziska's house, a girl from school, and Aline and Karo were there too. We watched some movies, including Amelie and one that was oddly reminiscent of "The Great Outdoors" -- AAAAAAHHHH!!!! Franziska lives in a beautiful appartment with many plants and high ceilings and she has a bunk bed. We ate toast with cheese and pinapple and a lot of Fanta and chocolate. It was really fun. I hope that I can get together with the nice girls from my school again soon.

I am sort of at a loss as to what to do with the rest of my vacation. I am dying to go back to Heidelberg, but apparently wanting to do this on my own is bizarre. I mentioned my idea to Alex, and his reaction was, "NO, get someone to go with you!!" So instead I will probably be watching some movies and knitting and reading English and being boring. More later.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Alone or not, I think you should go back to Heidelberg. Think of it as a photo or documentary assignment.
How about Karlsruhe?

It sounds like you had fun with Franziska. Yea!

Love,
Dad

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

i'm so happy your computer's working again -- and that you have such a long, luxurious holiday ahead of you!!