Freitag, April 04, 2008

Les Smiths et les francos

I finished my radio feature at 8:00, played it at 8:25, and (on Wednesday) fixed it up with some fades and Smiths music! At first I detested it, but now I'm actually quite fond of it. I think it's the second-best one I've ever done, after the amazing "teen dating" feature (featuring Ezra, Jill, and Leander.) I want to put it on my blog, but I can't because a) I don't know how and b) It has my real name on it. "For Blunt, I'm..."

In other events, tomorrow I'm going to the Franco-American center in Lewiston pour discuter avec les Francos du Maine. Ils sont gentils, mais ils sont tres vieux. My french sujet is about 60, and she is by far the youngest of the bunch. She's awesome. She went to a catholic elementary school, and they had to watch the same movie every Friday, about Saint Bernadette. I'm writing a song about her for my final project, and I might have to perform it at the Franco-American center. Ich.

OK, that's all! I'm excited to go to Providence next week...

Keine Kommentare: