Mittwoch, April 09, 2008

Providence, etc

I think Providence is cute. We went to a couple vintage clothing stores, Blue State Coffee, Brown, a vegetarian-ish restaurant whose name I can't remember (it began with a J...) and, um, the mall -- we originally went there to see Scott Heim read at a Border's, but we arrived two hours early, and soon became really, really tired of the mall. It was nice seeing Scott again; he did a lovely job. There was a rather difficult, idiotic audience member who I'm sure you'll soon read about on my mom's blog. I bought a book for Charlotte and a book about Post-modernism, which I want to study up on before I sit in on a class at USM; I also bought a pair of sandals and a sundress, because today was incredibly, amazingly warm. It was a perfect day to walk around the town.

Next week I'm going camping with my school for four or so days, which I'm rather looking forward to. Unfortunately Charlotte can't go, due to some crazy harp madness. Pumpkin, Luke, and Kai are also missing out; they're instead going to Washington for a parkour adventure. If they can get tickets, that is. Theirs were, unfortunately, Skybus.

Aha, more short sentences -- let me add in some awkward semicolons. Sorry my writing style is so strange.

2 Kommentare:

charlotte hat gesagt…

i shore hate it when madness gets in the way of a spring intensive...oh, well. i'm sure some great fun will come of the freshman/patty hilly hagge (sp?) extravaganza.

margot hat gesagt…

you are such a loyal commenter! i appreciate it. it's nice to know people are reading my blog. i actually think you'll come up with tons of story material, and even if it's hellish, it's only five days. plus, maybe the freshmen are warm, kind people!