Samstag, März 29, 2008

An update

I'm making a radio feature for Monday, which I haven't even started yet! I joined the USM Philosophy symposium, which is basically a club where a bunch of USM students discuss philosophy for an hour. It's awesome, even though I don't know much about philosophy and don't say much.
I'm kind of dreading next week at school, but the week after, I'm going to Providence for a day with my mom, to tour Brown and see Scott Heim read. So, that's kind of my incentive to catch up in all my classes next week.
In other events... I'm the president of CBHS's Shakespeare Troupe, which will be putting on a production of Hamlet, eventually. On Wednesday I went to Silly's with the gang after school, which is a great burger/pizza/vegan restaurant in the East End. I had some sweet potato fries, a pizza with tomatoes, spinach, peppers, onions, and creamy vegan pesto, and a Moxie.
Sorry about this super-boring blog post! I just felt it was time to update. If you're looking for something slightly less boring to read, check out The Sartorialist, which collects photographs of people on the street in great outfits.

Keine Kommentare: