Donnerstag, April 23, 2009

me not being witty

I don't know how this happened, but suddenly it is 9:00 pm.

All I have time to say is that this week sucked. It was a flashback to October. I cannot do a sommersault for the life of me, my name was decidely NOT put on a "class list," I seem to have become invisible over April break, and I do not understand any of this music theory shit at all.

I feel like I've been waiting since September for my exchange to become fun. Maybe this is my problem. Maybe I should have just gone after the fun and made my own fun, but to have fun I really require other people, and people here (even the sweet ones) are generally not interesting in things like discussions and DNA-inspired quilts, or basically anything that I think is fun. Oh man. I do not want to be one of those awful people who only want to go home, I wish I could say that I never want to leave, but I DO want to leave. I will not even cry at the airport. In all honesty, I will be ecstatic. I am such a loser.

Even so, some of the people here are nice, and I am inviting two of the nice exchange students over tomorrow to play Risk with my nice host brother, and hopefully eat nice food. And Risk with nice people is really a close third to anything philosophical and science-inspired crafts.

I am just waiting for this to be over. Not my exchange (well, in this minute, yes, but hopefully not for long), but this unhappy spell. I think that after I ecstatically come home, I will rave about Germany, and I will miss it. We tend to remember the good things.

2 Kommentare:

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

it'll get better, bean!

Martha hat gesagt…

zoe
deine letzte satz ist total interessant
ich habe oft über was ich werde mich errinern gedacht
was ich soll in mein tagesbuch schreiben,
ich weiss ich werde alles die gute dinge mich errinern
aber ich wünder mich ob ich soll auch die schlechte dinge mich errinern
naja
risk macht voll viel spass!!!
ich hatte diese samstag ein umfall mit meinem fahrrad und jetzt habe ich eine gebrochene nase......
es tut mir leid ich könnte freitag nicht kommen höffentlich kann ich bald dich besuchen :)