Samstag, November 22, 2008

Heidelberg

I know this is really belated, but I wanted to post a couple photos since they are beautiful (if I do say so myself!)

On Halloween, I planned a little trip to Heidelberg for four people. My plans were pretty self-centered, excluding the Schloss, but including a variety of vegetarian restaurant choices, a medical museum, and a 45-minute walk uphill on a road called "Philosophenweg" where Goethe and Schiller and Heidegger and other famous guys used to hang. (Although not all at the same time.) Unfortunately two of them decided not to come, after I'd bought the tickets... but instead of considering it a disaster, I went cheerfully to Heidelberg with just Tang, and we had a really nice time. I love Heidelberg despite how touristy it is -- I find it absolutely beautiful.


Picturesque view of the city by the river.


Here I am! Yes, I am significantly chubbier, but I think that's pretty much to be expected.



2 Kommentare:

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

you goofy girl, you don't look chubby at all!!! you look just as purty as heidelberg.

Adam hat gesagt…

Beautiful pictures, Zoe! I love "Philosophenweg." It reminds me of how much I enjoyed hearing my German teacher say "Psychologie." "P-su-sho-lo-gee." Ausgezeichnet!