Montag, Oktober 27, 2008

Clarifying

By "inappropriately horrible attitude," I meant that I am still feeling homesick and this is hindering my adjustment a little. The main thing is that I'm still comparing EVERYTHING to home, all the time. I know that sounds like something I can immediately fix, but it's hard. I've talked to Alisa, my liason, about it, and she assured me that it's a completely normal way to feel, and also, it's good that I've at least noticed I'm doing it, because in her experience people often sink into despair without identifying the cause.

Here's a picture of Alisa, a truly awesome person:

1 Kommentar:

Katie hat gesagt…

Wow, guess how long it took me to find your blog?

A really long time. Anyways... just a quick note to say that I'm now officially stalking you.

And I wrote you half of a letter! I'll send it!

Yours in Courdoroy,
~Katie
(the girl with the short hair that she is trying to grow out)