Freitag, August 08, 2008

Worst blogger

I figure it's about time for an update, since I have been the worst blogger ever these past weeks! My summer has gone by unbelievably fast, it seems like I still have so much to do before I leave on the 30th. (My plane to Frankfurt takes off on September 5th.)

First of all, Charlotte is currently on a plane coming home from Senegal. I exchanged a few e-mails with her during her trip, which was so nice for me; I can't wait to see her and hear more about her trip. Today I went to the doctor to have my TB test read (it's required to go to Germany), and I'm happy to report that I do not have Tuberculosis. Today I'll hopefully purchase a case for my knitting needles, and we're borrowing a scale to weigh my luggage.

I'm hosting a show on Blunt on Monday. If you care to listen, it'll be on at 7:30-8:30 as usual -- just go to the WMPG website and listen to the live streaming. But I suggest that you don't, because I'm definitely under-prepared.

I've been knitting like crazy! My most recent project was a striped tea cozy from Knit Simple Magazine:



I also made a flickr account to further document my trip. Let me know if you want the address! That's about all. I've realized this blog post reads like a particularly unorganized letter. I apologize for that. They will be more organized in the future.

3 Kommentare:

Adam hat gesagt…

Sehr gut! I love the way your tea cozy came out!

Love!
Adam

Jeannette hat gesagt…

Cool tea cozy!! And please can I have the address??

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey, I saw that tea cozy in process, and I love the finished product! I can't believe your trip is beginning so soon!