Dienstag, August 26, 2008

A successful party

I think the party was quite a success. There was a perfect amount of food, everything was delicious, and no one seemed lonely. I got some gifts from extremely generous friends, including three beautiful journals, a Lonely Planet guide, a copy of Der Prozeß (complete with notes in the margins, my favorite), a hat, and a pair of A.P.C. jeans. Despite how many strange things we put in the pinata (Japanese and Korean candy, ballpoint pens, and third place ribbons) it was a crowd-pleaser, and even Nick, Ava, and Elliot appreciated it. I attempted to put some pictures of the party on my blog, or at least my Flickr, but alas, they claim to be in the wrong format. I know I can figure this out, but I don't have the patience right now.

I realized that lately I've been using a ridiculous number of commas, and I don't know why! What a bad habit.

Keine Kommentare: