Mittwoch, Juni 20, 2007

Yesterday I had another fun day. (I'm sorry to bother you with all this stuff; I've recently realized that it falls under the "no one cares what you had for lunch" category. It's mostly for me, so that I can remember all of this.) We took Lulu for a long walk in the morning, and then (after dropping her at home) we took another nice walk to the Buddhist Cultural Center for lunch, which is one of my favourite places to eat in Cambridge. The food is really simple and delicious, and it's different every day. Yesterday we had brown rice, bean curd, cabbage, zucchini, and mixed vegetabled in a light sauce. We also had a pot of jasmine tea, which was a little strong, but still good. After that, we walked to Harvard Square to see "Golden Door," which I enjoyed. At first I thought it might be a little too historical for me, because I don't love histoical movies, but it was great. Also, the photography was beautiful, Charlotte Gainsbourg was amazing, and it was mostly in Italian (all good reasons to see it.)
After that, we went to the library for a while, and I got a Harry Potter book in French, which I am enjoying very much. Then, we walked to the post office, and then Dado Tea, which is a very pleasant shop with good bubble tea. We went to the video store and rented "I'm Your Man" and "The Science of Sleep," and then had falafel sandwiches for dinner.
Last night, we watched "I'm Your Man," which I LOVED. See it! It's a great documentary.

Keine Kommentare: