Montag, Juni 18, 2007

More adventures

Today we hung around the house unitl 11, and then took the subway to Porter Square for lunch. I had a burrito, which was quite delicious. It had rice, beans, lettuce, and salsa on it. Then we walked around that cool Japanese mall and purchased some sunglasses and a book (Persepolis 2.) Sadly, I have now finished both of the books I brought with me, and am halfway through the one I purchased today. Oh, well. Then, we walked back to Harvard Square (which is a very enjoyable walk) and had jasmine lime tea at Peet's. This is the loveliest iced tea I've ever had, and would make very, very good bubble tea, because it the limeade in it makes it sweet, but it has this subtle jasmine flavour as well. After that, we went to the cinema and saw the movie "Once," which I thought was very sweet. Tomorrow, we may go to the pictures again to see "Golden Door," which has Charlotte Gainsbourg in it...

Keine Kommentare: