Mittwoch, April 26, 2006

It's almost May!

Isn't it incredible?

Today I had biology, and I gave my report on the stingray. The class seemed to be uninterested, but oh well. I never did figure out how to make one out of paper, so instead I did a bad, boring drawing. I think I'll probably get a good grade on the paper I wrote. I usually do pretty well in biology. I also had Musica today, and we have a concert in a little over a week. We are singing "Niska Banja" which is a cool folk song from Yugoslavia. My choir is good, but we sing dumb music a lot of the time, and most of it is religious. We should sing something by the Smiths, or maybe "My Sweet Lord," which could sound grand.

2 Kommentare:

Artemis hat gesagt…

MOULIN ROUGE!!



wcsjfdwz

charlotte hat gesagt…

your fellow biologists sound like unappreciative, uncultured, bbs, if you know what i mean. but about the bad boring stingray drawing? um, we did that last year.