Freitag, März 05, 2010

microfinance, madness

I'm in the midst of finishing up a project I've been working on since January on microfinance. Although I won't have my culminating presentation to the freshmen until next week, tomorrow I have my "dress rehearsal," which I'm actually being graded on; procrastinating now by updating my blog, of course.




Today I watched the movie Paprika for the third time with my friend. Its various plotlines are hilarious, but the visuals are amazing. More than anything, it reminded me how much I really love and appreciate the absurd. (Remember that re-occuring parade with the refrigerators, frogs, dolls, Buddhas, umbrellas, etc?) It was nice to remember that in the midst of all this madness and stuff on my mind.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love Paprika!

Don't forget about STEAMBOY.

http://www.steamboy.net/intro.shtml

- Dad