Mittwoch, Juli 01, 2009

some things to note

1. Yesterday my ethics teacher told our class that Buddhism is not a religion.

2. Today my math teacher said that he still has my test (which the rest of the class received two weeks ago) and has come to the conclusion that I haven't understood anything all year.

3. Yesterday I went over to a girl from my French class's house and studied for our French quiz. It was, surprisingly, really fun.

4. Today my class teacher loaned me a big book full of beautiful pictures of the U.S. to use in the presentation I'm giving on Monday. On the cover of the book is a photo that turned out to be of Portland Head Light. When I saw it, I got really excited and said, "I think this picture is of NEW ENGLAND! Wait, I think it might be of MAINE! It looks excactly like where I live!"

5. If you want to see videos of me in my kitchen or in the Brothers Grimm garden, click on the vimeo link I added.

6. I'm so excited to fly home in NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!

3 Kommentare:

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

you're going to have to have a long math pep talk with mr. burke when you come home! can't wait!!!!

charlotte hat gesagt…

what is a class teacher? i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwin hat gesagt…

I laughed so hard at notes 1 and 4...very funny!
-Isabel