Sonntag, Januar 20, 2008

Validus students!

18 kids from a school in the Bronx, Validus, visited our school this week. We had an awesome time! The students we hosted, Madeleine and Tatiana, were fabulous. I think all of the Validus students had fun, although it was very different from when we visited them -- we met up with them every day, for Flatbread pizza, bowling, "college night," and Rock Band.

On Wednesday, a few people came over to play Rock Band. Here's Ezra on drums, Kai on bass, me singing, and, although he's not in the picture, Carlos on guitar. Kayla and Tatiana are watching.



Madeleine and me.



Tatiana and me.
What else have I been doing lately? I've been reading The Yiddish Policemen's Union, which I'm enjoying so far, playing the uke (sort of,) listening to Jens Lekman and Rufus Wainwright, knitting like a crazy person, and watching too much TV. I'm glad I have a long weekend.

Keine Kommentare: