Mittwoch, Januar 09, 2008

All vegans eat is...

This definitely falls into the "all vegans eat" category. You know, all vegans eat is kale soup! All vegans eat are beans and wheat gluten! But still...


I LOVE hemp milk! It is definitely my new favorite milk substitute. It tastes creamy and slightly grainy, but it has a thicker, more appealing texture than nut milks. Although I appreciate almond milk from time to time, I like my tea to turn a nice, light color when I add "milk" to it. Hemp milk is worth every extra cent.

5 Kommentare:

charlotte hat gesagt…

it's really satisfying to me to think that there are people in the world who discovered that you can make milk from help.

charlotte hat gesagt…

also, mr. hale asked at school meeting who had made a collegeboard whatever account. donald was the only one who raised his hand, which was funny. mr. hale almost had an embolism. i actually have looked at the site, but i didn't raise my hand.

charlotte hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
margot hat gesagt…

sorry, charlotte! i had to delete your last comment now that i am a youtube star. but i did love your suggestions! i don't think i can beat "the post punk kitchen," personally.

margot hat gesagt…

i created a collegeboard account too. but i don't think i would have raised my hand.