Dienstag, Januar 15, 2008

Ms. Bus Driver pushes me over the edge

This afternoon, after a pretty stressful day (among other things, I found out I'm probably failing humanities) I ran to my school bus about 30 seconds late. I started to wave to the driver (she had just started the engine and was starting to pull away.)

Ms. Bus Driver (rolling down the window): HEY!! WHY ARE YOU WAVING TO ME??

Me: I need to get on your bus!

Ms. Bus Driver continues to pull away.

Me: Please stop! Please!

Ms. Bus Driver (sighing dramatically and opening the door): WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING? When I say I'm leaving, I MEAN I'm leaving! I can't stop for one person, THIS IS MY DAMN JOB!! I haven't forgotten you. I dealt with you on the Portland bus!!

Hmmm. Let's think about this for a minute. Not only is my bus driver mean, crazy, and emotionally disturbed, but she also hasn't really had to "deal" with me. I am a good, quiet, and boring bus rider, and the only time she's yelled at me personally was when I tried to take a nice Thai exchange student onto her bus. That is, in my opinion, not much of an offense.

5 Kommentare:

charlotte hat gesagt…

oh my god! she is really a lunatic, even more so than ms. grover. if she weren't in love with all the 19-year-old boys who are still juniors, she could pick on one of them. why would you make a kind and fashionable french-speaking ukeist your target?

Artemis hat gesagt…

awww poor zoe-o!! well if it's any condolance, if i was a bus driver i'd let you on my bus!!

margot hat gesagt…

well thanks, artemis! i don't think she really has "targets." i think she pretty much treats everyone the same, except the 19-year-old juniors and pumpkin.

Artemis hat gesagt…

pumpkin? quien es pumpkin?

charlotte hat gesagt…

she calls everyone pumpkin.