Dienstag, März 13, 2007

A sad story

While cleaning my room this weekend, I discovered this hip, cool Keith Haring colouring book, which I recieved for my sixth birthday.



Strangely, this is the only page that I filled out:




This is funny considering that when I was little, I LOVED stickers. But I also find it funny that I recieved a colouring book with lots of pages to fill out, like "Things I found in New York City" and "Things I would like to put in a blue purse," and the only page I used was the sticker page.

2 Kommentare:

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

i'm just surprised there aren't more stickers on that page. you used to be INSANE about stickers when you were a wee lass...

margot hat gesagt…

my theory is that i recieved one package of stickers for the same birthday, and by the time more stickers came along, i'd forgotten all about this book.