Donnerstag, März 01, 2007

Rabbit, rabbit

Did I remember? No, I did not. I never do, because I am now woken up every morning at 6:30. This is not my natural schedule.
Here are a few things on my mind:


They're cute and vegan. These shoes cost $118. Let's get 'em!


I am in the progress of working on a long-term project for school, which is becoming increasingly stressful. Most people are doing a short skit, but I have chosen to think about the assignment extremely abstractly and am instead creating a multi-media presentation on Andy Warhol's Factory.


I'm about halfway through this book and I am really enjoying it. It's the really funny blend of hilarious stories and dense history.


I have been listening to the Decemberists a lot lately, too. I love them. I think it's really wonderful how most of the songs are stories, and it keeps them really interesting. I also love the language they use. There is something very intellectual about the Decemberists, I think.


I love Marcel Dzama, too. This is one of my favourite pieces.

5 Kommentare:

charlotte hat gesagt…

just wanted to let you know that i love this post! something about it...
also: i was watching your video again today, and i was thinking, it's just so depressing. why didn't you sing a little faster?

anyway, here's hoping for an swd tomorrow!
mg

Artemis hat gesagt…

i know ms gliss, kind of dismel even! Margot do you know what dentilization is? Yes i'm talking about dentilization! SAY tonight!!!!!!!!!!


From the very thankful for not being in that hallway at that moment.

margot hat gesagt…

i'm glad you love the post, miss gliss! and i sure was happy when i woke up this morning at 9:30! too bad you guys live with deranged people, otherwise you could help me improve my dismal song! (didn't i tell you i'm noctural?) too bad.

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

i want an umbrella like that.

margot hat gesagt…

yeah, me too.