Freitag, Mai 07, 2010

Yogurt

Since I've come back from Germany and been quite un-vegan, I've been enjoying yogurt. My favorite breakfast is Greek yogurt with walnuts, oats, and maybe some dried cranberries in it. Today I started thinking about this yogurt, which I used to eat in Germany sometimes:




It's yogurt that comes in big glass jars and all kinds of obscure flavors, like mango and cookies and cream. When I live in Germany, I will buy it a lot.

That's all. Three AP exams down, one to go!!

2 Kommentare:

olive hat gesagt…

I LOVE LANDLIEBE!

Favorite flavor so far: vanilla-rhubarb. So good!

olive hat gesagt…

Re: your comments on my blog...

Yes, I am going there! I love the Twin Cities...they're really nice. I think I blogged about them and the delicious Tibetan food I ate there a while back.

And as far as the e-mails go, they were actually from family members! So even though it could be worse (internet flamers), when people I care about and respect have a problem with my writing, I take it maybe too personally. Thank you for the concern, though. It makes me happy to know you read and enjoy my blog!