Sonntag, Mai 23, 2010

The prom

The prom was awesome. I really didn't want to go at first. I resisted for a long time, and then just a few days before, Max and I decided we might as well just go.

I made Max an edible boutonnière out of lemon thyme and mint.







He actually did finish eating it entirely by the end of the night.



Our parents took tons of pictures of us. I wore a dress that I bought in 9th grade, a Gunne Sax from the 70s, which I thought didn't fit anymore but magically did.



We both wore flip-flops.



Us looking prom-y.





Some of my class.



We took some great pictures of Max, his brother Oliver and me, with us posing as the charming prom couple and him as the suspicious stranger in the background:





The prom was on a boat, which to me sounded like it could either be really nice or really claustrophobic. It was, in fact, quite pleasant, and I'm truly glad I ended up going despite the banality of prom.

Keine Kommentare: