Donnerstag, August 02, 2007

I am...

reading: NOTHING! I was doing so well books-wise for the first three or so weeks of the summer, and now I have sort of abandoned Schindler's List. I should be reading Brave New World for school.

eating: Many bagels. Yep, white bread, sesame seeds, and processed cream cheese substitute. They sure are healthy, those almost-vegans.

drinking: Tea and root beer floats.

watching: My computer screen and lots of Season 3 O.C. I love The O.C.! It's so comfortably stupid and soap opera-y, and I especially enjoyed the This American Life reference.

working: On nothing!! Nothing at all! (Except pianer and the soap opera and songs I am writing with Flora.) I should be doing French Rosetta Stone... oh well.

dreaming: About future vacations and art projects and band names. Last night I had a long, strange dream, which I won't bore you with the details of. I will only say that it involved dark tunnels, Dumbledore, Jonathan Safran Foer, a Harry Potter Valentine's Day disco party, and a bestselling novel.

contemplating: life, in general. Also, how to best use the remaining month of summer.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

This American Life? Isn't that that radio show that talks about how interesting ordinary people are? God!


aa

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

yeah, the one with those know-it-all hipsters?

Anonym hat gesagt…

cool!!! i need to see more of the OC. i've only seen like that one episode you showed me a long time ago!