Donnerstag, Juli 26, 2007

Adventures

I'm back from New Jersey, and I had a great time there as well as in Kansas!


I spent the majority of my time in Topeka with Grandma and my cousin Jena.


We went to the K State campus to see the radio station where my other cousin, James, works.


We also visited this cafe, which was quite lovely, actually.

On the fourth of July, there were many, many festivities in Topeka, including a funny parade and a big fourth of July dinner.

Uncle Sam on a tractor!


Kids on bikes.


Poor donkey.


My grandmother at the fourth of July party.

After I left Topeka, I went to Kansas City to stay with Susie and Chuck, which was so much fun! I was very busy, so I didn't get many photos. I spent a lot of time with David and Ellen, visited Lawrence and Broadway Cafe, and ate at some fantastic vegetarian restaurants.


Here is the amazing garden in Susie and Chuck's front yard.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

those are great!!! that garden is fantastic!