Sonntag, November 18, 2007

My dream

Last night I had a dream that I was traveling in Finland with Charlotte and some random guy (maybe from Project Runway? I don't really remember.) We were lost and had spent the night at an unpleasant roadside hotel, and were now looking for a sauna, something that was apparently impossible to find in Finland. We stopped at this strange roadside spa, and were delighted to hear that they had a sauna, but what they actually had were "private saunas," which meant sitting in a tiny room by yourself. We told the guy working at the spa we wanted a sauna with other people, which seemed more authentically Finnish, and he said, "Well, I guess you'll just have to look elsewhere." We never did find a sauna, sadly.

Also, at some point during the dream I realized that Daniel Tammet's name was actually Daniel Pinkwater, and vice versa, and I had gotten them confused. This was incredibly confusing and embarrassing for me.

1 Kommentar:

charlotte hat gesagt…

i wish you and i and some guy from project runway could go to a group sauna right now. maybe he would know how to use a protools le mbox!