Sonntag, September 16, 2007

Schooool...

For some reason, whenever I think the word "school," I think it in the tune of the word "stools" from that song from Waiting For Guffman. (You know: "Working, building, never stopping, never sleeping. Working. Making. Some for selling, some for keeping!")
Yes! So, school has started up again since I last blogged, and it's going okay. I think I have successfully skipped French 2, which is good. Also, science and math have both improved so much from last year. We're studying pandemic flu first, which I am ABSOLUTELY NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO. But after that we're doing the Holocaust, which should be really interesting. This summer, I tried to read a million books about WWII, but I think I only finished... 3 1/2? My favourite book I read this summer was absolutely Persepolis. I loved it. I have so much more respect for graphic novels after reading Persepolis and Maus.
Right now I'm in Cambridge with my mom for the day. I am generally happy, but I have an insane amount of French homework and I haven't even started on it.
I know all this stuff falls into the "no one cares what you had for lunch" category, but thanks for your patience!

3 Kommentare:

Enoch hat gesagt…

If it's any consolation, I care what you had for lunch.

And if it's any further consolation, WATCH THIS!!!

Ninfa hat gesagt…

Well the school start but... only but.. Good Luck.
Bye!

margot hat gesagt…

that is awesome!! i wonder if it will come to portland eventually?