Montag, Februar 05, 2007

Video project

Despite the fact that I am currently in French 1, I am making an approximately 10-minute-long film for school. It is entirely in French and stars Ezra as Guy, Marlowe as Philippe, Leander as Andre, and Miss Gliss as Oncle Olivier. I happen to not know how to use a camera or editing software, but I still think it should come out well. We filmed all weekend.



Highlights of filming include Miss Gliss's mustache (drawn on with black pen,) Ezra and Leander's version of "That's How It Is," several fight scenes, and the line "Notre vie et bon! Nous avons notre PlayStation, des hamburgers, et rap... et les planches a roulettes," (which no one could say quite like Leander.)

2 Kommentare:

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

i can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonym hat gesagt…

zoe, I just realized that I haven't even cheked out your blog in a long time. Now that I don't have to study all the time it's so fun to catch up!! You're dooing some very amazing things. I can't wait to see this movie & read more stories & find out what's next...