Samstag, Dezember 30, 2006

The holidays have ended...

I had a splendid Christmas! We had lots of visitors, which I adore: David, Ellen, Jeannette, Adam, Miles, Kid Robot, Pink, Ribby, Mana, and Pop, plus our usual household of Mum, Dad, Ezra, April, Minnow, and me. I had a really nice Christmas eve (my favourite day of the year) which included shopping for everybody with money from my great-uncle. My dad and I returned with 17 gifts! Dinner was especially nice, as we finally had enough Tofurkey; also, another great-uncle sent us his lovely homemade applesauce.
As for gifts, I got several lovely things, including a banjo, a gunne sax dress, a few books, another dress, socks, bloomers, tea, one of these posters, etc. Ezra's main present was a PlayStation 2, which I have been using a lot, I must admit. My favourite game is Guitar Hero -- quite entertaining!

1 Kommentar:

Liz Woodbury hat gesagt…

j'aime le francais dans ton blogue.