Samstag, September 09, 2006

Schooooooool...

I survived my first two days of high school, although I'm not entirely sure I like it. I am quite fond of nearly all the teachers, but I can't stand the 12 kids in my crew, with whom I'll be spending five days on a boat. My favourite classes were English and French, and I successfully completed my first homework assignment, a two-paragraph report on Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close.
Speaking of that, Jonathan Safran Foer is apparently vacationing in Europe, but I still haven't given up hope that I'll get a letter from him...


First day o' school outfit:



A lovely lunch I made myself:

3 Kommentare:

Artemis hat gesagt…

have you heard the story of un deux tois and quatre?

Jeannette hat gesagt…

hang in there margo-eee-oh. you looked great on your first day. was that the blouse that we got a H&M?

Anonym hat gesagt…

so, here we all are: on pins & needles waiting to find out how things are going this week....? xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo