Dienstag, Juli 04, 2006

I don't understand why, but everyone is doing this, so I shall too.

What I'm drinking: Lots of black tea, with soymilk and sometimes a little honey or agave nectar. We're finishing the last of the Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast. Also, I enjoy iced chais with soymilk, not because I am trying to be vegan, but because I hate cow's milk and I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to dairy.

What I'm watching: We're in the middle of Arrested Development, which is really pretty good. I also recently saw Best In Show, which I enjoyed very much! (But I still like Waiting For Guffman better.) Remember "GOD loves a TERRIER!" everyone? That's my favourite part.

What I'm reading: I'm still at the beginning of Sophie's World. Sad. I don't think I will ever finish it. Also, I read The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time a couple weeks ago, and liked it very much.

1 Kommentar:

charlotte hat gesagt…

who is doing it?