Donnerstag, Juni 01, 2006

School

Have I mentioned that I have decided to attend school next year? Well, I have. I have mixed feelings, mostly. The thought of school makes me sad, but I think it'll be exciting. It will be a strange fall indeed, as Flora and I will both stop homeschooling, and perhaps Devyn, too. But I will be going to school with Miss Glissando and Artemis, which I am looking forward to. Mostly I am afraid of not having enough time to do what I want to. But it will probably be good for me.

I finished Everthing Is Illuminated. It made me cry. I wish I had decided to read 10 pages per day, or something, so it would not be over. The saddness never ends, eh?

Time's tide will smother you, and I will too, when you laugh about people who are so very lonely; their only desire is to die. Well, I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile. I wish I could laugh, but that joke isn't funny anymore. It's too close to home, and it's too near the bone, more than you'll ever know.

Keine Kommentare: